THIS is the South Yorkshire pub damaged by a blaze sparked by a young child playing with a lighter.
Flames ripped through the Potters Wheel, Cloughfield Road, Hoyland, after the fire started accidentally in a first floor bedroom and spread to the roof.
It took firefighters around two hours to bring the blaze under control.
At the height of the blaze there were 20 firefighters and four engines at the scene.
All the occupants were out of the pub when firefighters arrived at the scene but they rescued a Staffordshire Bull Terrier which was inside blazing building.
A spokesman for the fire service said the blaze had spread quickly.
Today the charred remains of the roof space are clearly visibly and there is a huge gaping holes where the flames burned through.
Nobody was injured in the fire.