Are you Euros bound?
If so, we want your photos ... almost as much as we want home countries' success.
Local fans are invited to share, via social media or email, images from the tournament that kicks off today.
Whether it's spectating pitch-side or among fan zone throng, send your pictures to facebook.com/sheffieldstar, facebook.com/sheffieldtelegraph, @sheffieldstar @sheffieldtelegraph and firstname.lastname@example.org addresses.
And, for those proudly flying Sheffield flags in France, here's a few last minute tips to travelling there.
• Marseille beach-goers will not be allowed to swim between 7pm and and 5am.
• Fans displaying drunken behaviour will not be allowed into the stadiums.
• Fans travelling to Lens will not be permitted to drink in public.
• Checks will be carried out to ensure tickets were purchased from official providers.
• Expect lengthy security checks at stadiums and the Paris fan zone - large bags will not be allowed in.
• Fans driving to the tournament should be aware of potential petrol shortages.
• Motorists should also ensure their cars are fitted with beam converters and contain a breathalyser.