weekend showhome opening

Cutlers View
Cutlers View

Sheffield Housing Company (SHC) will officially open the doors to a new showhome for public viewing this weekend (Saturday, June 8 at 10am).

SHC, a partnership between Sheffield City Council, Keepmoat and Great Places Housing Group, will unveil the first of 116 homes at Cutler’s View in Norfolk Park.

The opening of its first showhome, which also includes a One Direction bedroom theme, is a milestone for SHC which plans to build 2,300 new homes across the city over the next 15 years.

The first phase of the scheme, which is being developed by housing and regeneration specialist Keepmoat, will deliver 305 homes at Norfolk Park, helping to rejuvenate the local area.

Work has also started on 142 homes in Brearley Forge, with a further 47 homes also being built in Shirecliffe.

All three schemes will help stimulate the local economy with labour initiatives, training schemes and support for small, medium and community enterprises.

Cutler’s View provides buyers with 12 different house types to choose from including a mix of two, three and four bedroom homes.

Prices range from £83,196 on the Help to Buy scheme for a two-bedroom Foxhill to£151,996 on Help to Buy for a four-bedroom Fullwood.

Help to Buy is the Government’s financial assistance scheme offering buyers who have saved a 5% deposit the chance to take advantage of a five-year interest free loan covering 20% of the value of the property. The remaining 75% will be funded through a mortgage, which Keepmoat can help buyers to arrange.

Cutler’s View, Tower Drive, off Park Spring Drive, Sheffield, S2 3RE is open 10am to 5pm Thursday to Monday. Call 07794 266 660 or visit www.keepmoat.com.