Candle caused serious house blaze in Sheffield

A candle sparked a serious house blaze in Sheffield it has emerged today.

Monday, 7th January 2019, 11:31 am
Updated Wednesday, 9th January 2019, 12:41 pm
A house went up in flames on Valentine Crescent, Shiregreen

The fire broke out on Valentine Crescent, Shiregreen, at 4pm on Friday and engulfed the property.

CRIME: Killer of Rotherham man still at large nearly three years after death Firefighters called out to the blaze said the house was well alight when they arrived.

A house went up in flames on Valentine Crescent, Shiregreen

Read More

Read More
Car thieves hunted over theft from Sheffield driveway

Three fire engines were deployed to the scene and spent around two hours dealing with the incident.

An investigation established that a candle sparked the blaze.

The occupants in the house escaped unharmed.