Man rescued from Rotherham kitchen pan fire

A man in Rotherham was rescued by firefighters after a fire broke out in his kitchen due to a pan left on the cooker.

Thursday, 24th March 2016, 06:41 am
Updated Thursday, 24th March 2016, 06:42 am

Three fire crews from Rotherham and Dearne stations were called to the flat on Greenfield Road in East Herringthorpe, Rotherham just after 9pm on Tuesday night.

The man suffered slight smoke inhalation and was treated by paramedics at the scene.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire and left the incident at 10pm.