Woman taken to hospital following flat fire in Sheffield

editorial image

A woman has been taken to hospital following a flat fire in Sheffield.

Firefighters were called to St George’s Close, in Netherthorpe, at 1.10pm this afternoon after a fire had broken out in an electrical room.

The woman was taken to hospital as a precaution suffering from smoke inhalation.

Fire crews left the scene at 3.15pm.

Firefighters were called to St George’s Close, in Netherthorpe, at 1.10pm on Saturday. A fire had broken out in an electrical room in the property.

The woman was taken to hospital as a precaution. Crews were at the scene for two hours.