Sheffield Wednesday's promotion credentials will be tested to the limit as Derby County make the trip to Hillsborough for a 1.15pm kick off.
The Owls are in decent league form themselves and the visit of the Rams is set to be an intriguing encounter.
Here's a run down on all the latest news and previews ahead of the match.
- Carlos Carvalhal believes the improvement of his side over the campaign means they are in a position to change their record against the Championship’s top sides this weekend. FULL STORY HERE
- Carvalhal insists Sheffield Wednesday have no problems heading in Sunday’s televised clash with Derby County – despite fitness doubts over a number of key players. MORE HERE
- Top Owls midfielder Barry Bannan could return from injury in time for this weekend’s televised clash at home to Derby County. MORE HERE
- It is quite understandable why Joe Wildsmith looks up to Stoke City number one Jack Butland. England international Butland showed a nice, classy touch after helping the Potters reach their first League Cup semi-final since 1972 at the expense of the Owls on Tuesday. FULL INTERVIEW HERE
- Ross Wallace is optimistic that Sheffield Wednesday will get even stronger in the second half of the season. READ MORE HERE
- Combative midfielder Sam Hutchinson says his impressive form and improved fitness levels are down to one man - Carlos Carvalhal. MORE HERE
- A classic sporting cliché that too often gets trotted out is ‘if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best’. If that statement is true, Sheffield Wednesday have so far fallen short against the best that the Championship has got to offer. READ DOM HOWSON'S OWLS COLUMN HERE
- After a disappointing but not unexpected result on Tuesday night in the Capital One Cup against Stoke City, we must now concentrate on the league - yes that old chestnut - and December could be a difficult month for The Owls. LAURA JONES' OWLS FANS COLUMN
- RETRO OWLS: 20 years ago this week...Sheffield Wednesday 4 Coventry 3. READ ABOUT THE GAME HERE